Results and Prizes from the FIDE rapid of Tuesday 12th June

Thanks to all who played today - send me your games, and your comments. If you win a prize send me your bank details and a nice photo of you playing chess for the web page and my Twitch stream.

Take a look at my Twitch stream at twitch.tv/adamraoof for some games from this tournament and other events that I am involved with! If you don't catch the live stream I will save it and you can watch it later on Twitch or (if I can work out how to do this) on my YouTube channel.

Our next FIDE rated rapid event here is TUESDAY 17th July!

Open - Jonathan Pein 6/6 won £60.00, Duncan Kerr 4/6 won £30.00.

Major - Michael K Saunders won £60.00 with 5/6 and Diana Mirza came second with 4.5/6 and won £30.00.

Amateur - Tony Bynnersley won convincingly with 4.5/5, Ashir Valjee came second with 3/5

We are on chess-results.com

You can check pairings, see results and sometimes follow live games on chess-results.com - click the link to see all the latest results from chess tournaments in England, including Hampstead, Golders Green, Muswell Hill and more. Improve your chess with www.chessable.com

Muswell Hill Rapidplay Chess